Need to setup a contract so your customer only gets OEM supplies?
1. Check the OEM compatible box on all supplies that aren't OEM:
2. Assign Items a Toner - Non OEM service code to the items that aren't OEM:
3. Use the bill code on the contract to control whether it covers OEM or Non-OEM supplies via service codes assigned to the bill code:
4. As an alternative, if you don't want to assign different service codes to OEM vs. Non-OEM, then you can use the advanced bill codes to assign item exceptions to individual items. In your edit bill code screen shot, at the top right, change the type from Standard to Advanced:
5. Then you will see where you can assign specific item exceptions: