If you are getting too many emails from ID593 we suggest you tweak the variables to only focus on the most important ones. Typically, that would be a service call on a lease-end machine; here is how you would tweak the variables to just get notified for equipment at the end of lease:
We would also suggest you get the sales team telling you what equipment they plan to upgrade and then update that information using Variable W so that you can track that equipment.
See below to stop one or more of the other options on the alert from triggering:
1. Variable Y - Enter 0 to stop the alert from triggering for calls that are in the top % of service calls for like models.
2. Variable 1 - Enter a high number like 35 to only trigger the alert for equipment that is more than 35 years from the earliest of the install date, first service call or first supply sale.
3. Variable Z - Enter 0 to stop the alert from triggering for the average volume on the machine being in either the top or bottom percentage for the model.
4. Variable 2 - Enter Neither to stop the alert from triggering on the manufacturer's discontinued date or the service discontinued date.
5. Variable 3 - Enter 4 to stop the alert from triggering based on the percentage completion of the contract.
6. Variable 4 - Enter 4 to stop the alert from triggering based on the percentage completion of the lease.