The functionality for ID200 pulls the ToAddress for your customer from two different places, on the assumption that you'll use one or the other of those places or that you might need to notify two people. It pulls the OrderedByContact from the Sales Order and also the ShipToContact from the fulfillment. This allows, among other things, for both the party placing the order and the party who needs to be notified it's coming (because they might be different people) to be advised that the order was shipped.
There are two stages when you can enter this information, at time of shipment or at time of fulfillment.
**If you are using our UPS Integration, you MUST only ship the order (not fulfill) as the UPS Integration can NOT add freight charges after the order is fulfilled/invoiced.
See both steps below:
Stage 1 Option: THIS PROCESS ONLY REQUIRED FOR OUR UPS INTEGRATION
1. From the Sales Menu select Shipment and Deliveries:
2. Locate your order and double click to open:
3. Select the Miscellaneous tab, Enter Tracking #, weight and date of delivery, click Add. Repeat as needed for different items/tracking information, Click OK
YOUR ORDER IS NOW SHIPPED!
Stage 2 Option:
1. Right click on the unshipped unfulfilled sales order and select 'Fulfill Sales'
2. Select 'Edit Shipment' to enter Tracking Information and Shipping Details:
3. Enter your tracking info and any other shipping details needed (Enter Freight Revenue-this amount is posted to your GL account for freight revenue, Freight Cost, Weight, select ‘Ship Method’ from drop down, enter any remarks as needed. Then at bottom enter tracking # and weight. You probably will not know the delivery date at this stage so uncheck to leave blank. Click 'Add', repeat as needed for different items/tracking information:
4. Then select OK to save:
YOUR ORDER IS NOW SHIPPED AND FULFILLED (remember once fulfilled, you can NOT go back to the order add any charges,etc)!