CEO Juice is please to publish a list of companies who have the top ten Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for 2012. These companies have been tracking NPS for at least all of 2012 and have NPS results in each of those 12 months.
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld - www.satmetrix.com.
NPS is a simple system used by most major corporations to track customer satisifaction, more here.
CEO Juice Inc. is part of the Satmetrix NPS Loyalty Program
Here are the top 10 companies with their Net Promoter scores
- Laser One, Nashville, TN, www.laserone.com (2012 NPS of 95.96)
- Modern Impressions, Charlotte, NC, www.modernimpressions.com (2012 NPS of 95.21)
- Office Systems of Texas, Houston, TX, www.osot.com (2012 NPS of 94.64)
- ManagedPrint, Columbia, SC, www.lpmpinc.com (2012 NPS of 94.59)
- Martin Whalen Office Solutions, Bradley, IL, www.mwos.com (2012 NPS of 94.21)
- DocuSense, Inc., West Chester, PA, www.docusense.com (2012 NPS of 93.88)
- Mike Collins & Associates, Chattanooga, TN, www.mcollins.com (2012 NPS of 93.77)
- Digital Office Systems, Wichita, KS, www.digitalofficesys.com (2012 NPS of 93.35)
- Quantum Technologies, Fenton, MO, www.qtods.com (2012 NPS of 93.26)
- JD Young, Tulsa, OK, www.jdyoung.com (2012 NPS of 92.56)