Like the mapping application ID900 is a SQL Reporting services report and will be available in a folder at a web address.
Click here for instructions on launching the report.
You must have eAutomate security rights to be able to view GLReports in eAuto.
All our SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports will be located in this folder, look for ID900.
1. Month: Note when selecting the date range that our report runs by period, but we show the date as Month - Year so it's easier to understand.
Please also note each time you access the report it will be set with dates where you left off last time you ran the report. So...
A-if you find discrepancies go back to mapping to fix and update again
2. Model - Only select ONE (SBA2020 or BM2019):
BM2019 is Bering McKinley Model - nothing new for 2020, so still same as 2019:
3. Refresh data - if any changes to mapping (ID893 Financial Mapping App) or to refresh totals for new month you haven't run for before:
4. Annual Target - you select, default is 2,000,000
5. Financial Divisions - pulled from ID893 Financial Mapping App
For dealer group survey, be sure only Imaging is checked off
If you are using the BM2019 Model, then you will only see one option:
6. GL Branches - select from Drop Down
THEN SELECT VIEW REPORT!
SBA 2020 Sample:
**The Model TARGET% for GP, OP, etc. does not include anything for the Managed IT 'DIVISION'. If you are truly wanting to see how your % stack up to the model targets, then you will need to run the report only for the 'Imaging' division
FYI CY (Current Year To Date) / PY (Prior Year To Date):
Page 2 shows
Employee Headcount Page from ID893 Employee Mapping Portion, see THIS LINK for that set up
AND COGS Inventory Turns per ID806:
Bering McKinley Model Sample: