The majority of CEO Juice services and processes will work in ECI's hosted environment.
We have very limited rights and can't fix things for you as they break, but rely on ECI's support.
There are a few key areas you should be aware of:
1. Our UPS Integration (ID530) FedEx Integration (ID531) will work, but you will need to work with ECI on setup. Email them at email@example.com to open a ticket to:
(a) provide them with the IP address of your WorldShip Workstation so they can white list the address
2. As of January 2022 our 'auto installation' of alerts now works in ECI's hosted environment (prior to 2022, we were unable to automatically install and update alert revisions, they were manually done). Exception: all SSRS-based alerts still require a manual install by our team and there may be delays depending on demand.
3. SSRS on demand reports (SQL Server Reporting Services) are accessed differently in hosted, see this link on how to access your SSRS reports as an ECi hosted client.
4. CEO Juice Apps are accessed differently. Please see this link for how to set up and access.
5. We cannot support ECI's Digital Analytics. You must contact ECI support.
6. We suggest you check with your CRM vendor as some CRM to e-automate integrations are not supported. We know Compass Sherpa has a webservice workaround, and you will need to contact them directly.
7. Clients on hosted have informed us they do not have the option to fax meter requests.
8. Power BI Dashboards: We are working with ECi to open up our access so we can set an ODBC connection for you. You will need to provide us the public static IP address for your company network so that ECI can whitelist it to allow us access.
This is a security requirement for ECI. The Power BI application is installed locally on your network, it is not available through the ECI Hosted remote apps. In order for them to open a route to the database, ECI will whitelist the company static IP so that only their network can reach only your database. If you already have other services like our UPS integration or Compass Sherpa that can reach your e-automate database from their network, then the IP is already whitelisted.
See this post for how to set up CEO Juice in ECI's hosted environment.