The majority of CEO Juice services/alerts will work in ECi's hosted environment.
However there are a few changes you should be aware of, details below:
1. If you are using our UPS Integration (ID530), you will need to work with your ECi (email firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket) to: (1) provide them with the IP address of your Worldship Workstation so they can white list the address AND (2) ECi will need to give you an SQL Login and User ID. See this link for UPS overview. See this link for set up.
2. No option to automatically update you to the latest version of an alert.
3. We can't support installing ECIs analytics or maintaining the tables if they fail, ECI will need to manage that.
4. Many of the existing Crystal Reports are being moved to SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), please, see this link on how to access your SSRS Reports as an ECi hosted client.
5. CEO Juice apps accessed differently, please see this link for how to set up access.
5. We also suggest you check with your CRM supplier as some CRM to eAutomate integrations not supported. Though Compass Sherpa has a webservice workaround, so please contact them directly.
6. Clients on hosted also tell us they do not have the option to fax meter requests.
7. Our ID745/Service Call Email Engine (in building stages) is not available for ECi hosted clients. We will be working with ECi to plan for in future.
8. We can set up access to our Power BI Dashboards. We are working with ECi to open up our access so we can set an ODBC connection for you. You will need to provide us the public static IP address for your company network so that ECi can whitelist it to allow us access.
It's a security requirement for ECi. The PowerBI application is installed locally on your network, it is not available through the ECi Hosted remote apps. In order for them to open a route to the database, ECi will whitelist the company static IP so that only their network can reach only your database. If you already have other services like our UPS integration or Compass Sherpa that can reach your EA database from their network, then the IP is already whitelisted.
We also have very limited rights and can't fix things for you as they break but rely on ECIs support.
See this post for how to set up Juice in ECi's hosted environment.