The majority of CEO Juice services and processes will work in ECi's hosted environment.
We have very limited rights and can't fix things for you as they break, but rely on ECIs support.
There are a few key areas you should be aware of:
1. Our UPS Integration (ID530) Fedex Integration (ID531) will work but you will need to work with ECi on setup, (email them at email@example.com to open a ticket) to:
(a) provide them with the IP address of your Worldship Workstation so they can white list the address (b) ECi will need to give you a SQL Login and User ID. See this link for overview. See this link for set up.
2. As of January 2022 our 'auto installation' of alerts now works in ECIs hosted environment (prior to 2022 we were unable to automatically install and update alert revisions, they were manually done). Note at that this, a process that is reliant on an SSRS report, whether an email and on demand report process, or just a stand alone on demand report, still requires a manual install by our team and manual revision updates, and there may be delays depending on demand.
3. SSRS on demand reports (SQL Server Reporting Services) are accessed differently in hosted, see this link on how to access your SSRS Reports as an ECi hosted client.
4. CEO Juice Apps are accessed differently, please see this link for how to set up & access.
5. We can't support installing ECIs analytics or maintaining the tables if they fail, ECI will need to manage that.
6. We suggest you check with your CRM supplier as some CRMs to eAutomate integrations are not supported. We know Compass Sherpa has a webservice workaround, and you would need to contact them directly.
7. Clients on hosted have informed us they do not have the option to fax meter requests.
8. Power BI Dashboards: We are working with ECi to open up our access so we can set an ODBC connection for you. You will need to provide us the public static IP address for your company network so that ECi can whitelist it to allow us access.
This is a security requirement for ECi. The PowerBI application is installed locally on your network, it is not available through the ECi Hosted remote apps. In order for them to open a route to the database, ECi will whitelist the company static IP so that only their network can reach only your database. If you already have other services like our UPS integration or Compass Sherpa that can reach your EA database from their network, then the IP is already whitelisted.
See this post for how to set up Juice in ECi's hosted environment.