(1) Average OnSite Response Time:
Based on completed call, this is the average blended response time for all on calls with call types matching the CallType Categories set on your Variable3 settings on your subscription. **Please note the response time on Service Details (page 4) will likely be different. Service Details 'response hours' column is based on ALL Call Types, not just those specified on Variable3 of your subscription.
(2) Machine Availability:
Shows % of time machines were not awaiting service. This is the total number of service hours in period (per #6 in filter settings shown above) multiplied by the number of machines reporting (based on equip install date and/or contract start date). For example, if running the report for 3 months equates to 480 hours (40 hours per week, no holidays) and there are 5 machines reporting, then total service hours is 2,400 hours (480*5).
(3) Clicks by Invoice Date: These are clicks billed based on month invoiced.
Clicks (allocated in arrears): Is considering the actual coverage period clicks billed for (not invoiced in) and allocates number of clicks billed into the number of days of each month.
For example, a contract billed quarterly will show highs and lows when looking at clicks by invoice date whereas that same quarterly contract will show more even clicks when looking at clicks allocated in arrears.
**Please note: Since the click values are taken from the analytics tables, which means they're based on the contract billings, they reflect the larger of actual clicks run or clicks covered for the period. Therefore, if a given machine is billed for overage (run more clicks than covered) the actual clicks-billed value is used, but if a machine failed to meet it's covered clicks the total covered (paid for) clicks is used instead. It's essentially 'clicks sold.' Then all this is summed up per contract invoice and then for the reporting period.
(4) Net Promoter Score: Overall NPS score based on surveys submitted for period your filter settings cover. (The qty of surveys reflect and the NPS score is based only on survey answers to the NPS Question "How likely is it that you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?")
(5) Top 5 Machines: Shows your Top 5 Machine for BLK and CLR, clicks based on BILLED meter readings for reporting period. The 'AvgMonthlyBW' and 'Color' is based on clicks billed for period divided by # of months in that period, per your report filter settings. **Please note, the average will NOT match your eAuto 3/6/12 mo average shown in Meter Reading Console.**
This section showing machine info:
AMV is based on clicks BILLED for period divided by # of months in that period, per your report filter settings. Only able to report on meters set as BLK or CLR meters. Meters set as 'other' or of any other type, will not show on report.
Last BW and CLR Meter are the last BILLED meter
**Location notes are direct from eAuto Equipment Record / Location Remarks field**
(5) Last month billing accuracy - requires subscription to ID142. Based on all your invoices to determine accuracy based on the total number of invoices divided by negative dollar invoices (credits/voids).
(6) Key Services in Place - per ID789, shows existing Key Services your customer is utilizing in your organization
(7) Total Incidents - broken down by call type category code (CM=Corrective Maintenance, PM=Preventative Maintenance)
(8) Contract Toner Usage - shows the Black and Color % fill for the contract as per our other toner alerts (ID315/ID758/ID350) with fill% and toners shipped. This is a weighted average for all toners / copies on that contract regardless of toner type. Requires ID315 subscription set at Contract Level.
Rather than showing the actual profit on the contract we color code it. The highlight color (above shown in green and yellow) will be red/green/yellow depending on your Gross Margin % filter settings.
The Gross Margin (GM) is based on the last rolling calendar year. Will be highlighted in red if your GM% is at or below your 'Red GM %' filter settings and will be green if your GM% is at or above the 'Green GM %' filter setting. If the GM% is in between both, then the highlight color will be yellow. Filter settings here: