1. Can the Lease App import our lease info if it doesn't already exist in eAuto?
YES! Once you have created the batch for your lease company, go to Leases and use (1) Add Lease:
You can then search for the Customer Record to create Service Lease in eAutor, then select Save Lease to EA:
You will need to manually enter
1. Customer Record
2. Lease Code
3. Interest Percent (if needed, but be sure to enter 0 if not needed, don't leave it blank)
Other required fields should already be populated from your lease company provided data in your batch.
Be sure to select Save Lease to EA
After you have saved the lease to eAuto, the asset/equipment per the Leasing Company portfolio you imported (batch) will populate, select applicable Equipment Records for asset level details to be saved to your eAuto Lease Record. This is searching for serial number to match.
If the Equipment Record is not populating, then you will need to create the Equipment Record in eAuto first.
As a reminder the minimum requirements to create a Service Lease are shown below with red *.
2. What if I want to delete mapping done already?
You can delete and revert back to the very beginning:
3. Can I audit what has been done?
See before and after values:
If you want to go back to previous value, Just be sure to check box in left column to update to the old value:
4. My excel file isn't naming columns correctly.
Look at your original excel doc to make sure first row is column names (and not a title or other misc info). You will need to go back to excel doc, delete extra row then re-import.
4. Can I see what eAuto Service Lease Records I haven't picked up from Lease App to reconcile?
If you want to see what eAuto Service Lease Records have not been considered through the app, go to Misc / Eauto Leases Not Mapped.
This will help you find any eAuto Service Lease Records not uploaded to your app via a batch:
5. How can I tell if lease portfolio vs. eAuto shows lease as Active or Inactive?
Updated versions to our alert show column indicating if Lease Co portfolio and eAuto Service Lease Record is "Active":
6. Why does Great America show a lease as active when it was disposed of months ago?
Per Great America "we still have the machine and it gets removed when we dispose the machine. It is not ideal, but we may be having a system update in the next year (2020) that might clear this up."