- If you are moving or upgrading your server, our services and alerts will stop working. Therefore we need to coordinate with your IT. Please email us at email@example.com 1-week prior to your scheduled server move(s), so we can have a team member available to assist as needed.
- To confirm if our services are running on a server, please check for these two services:
- CEO Juice Server Minimum Requirements:
CPU: Minimum 2 Cores
Memory: 8GB Recommended
Disk Space: 60GB total space (we won't use this much, it is more for Windows to be able to grow with updates, etc)
SQL: Express ok, with Advanced Services. version: 2012-2017
Windows Server 2012R2 or higher
* * *
For eAuto Server Move ONLY:
- We need our CEOJuice database backed up on the old server and moved over to the new e-automate server (if not done already)
- We need to have a SQL authenticated user 'ceojuice' created in SQL and given the same permissions and roles that we had on the old server Please see this link for those instructions: https://support.ceojuice.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033302032-Creating-SQL-User
- If you are using our UPS / FedEx Integration, please review this link for needed back ups: https://support.ceojuice.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000153083-ID530-UPS-Integration-Troubleshooting-FAQ
Once the server move is complete and Steps 1 & 2 above are done, please reach out to us on your ticket letting us know the new server name so we can coordinate access to the server to validate our connection to the e-Auto database and then re-link our services. If our services are running on your e-automate server as well, please proceed to this next section.
* * *
For Server Move Our CEO Juice Service is Running On (which may be your e-Auto Server):
1. Add both the .NET Framework 3.5.2 AND 4.8. The SSRS import process requires 3.5 and eAuto requires 4.8.
- .NET 3.5.2 can be added from the add roles and features in Server Manager. Windows installation media might be required.
- .NET Framework 4.8 download available here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework
2. Install and configure a current eAuto client on the new server for us to access so we can test our Custom Reports.
Once above is complete, please reach out to us on your ticket letting us know completed and with any questions. We will then need to coordinate a meeting time with your IT to complete changes.