This is a list of the alerts the Juice team expects will have the biggest impact on your business. Some are easy to implement, some require lots of initial set up. Rated with the most must have at the top, each has a Easy/Medium/Tough next to it, this refers to the amount of work involved/set up to get it going. Note we do most of the work for you when possible.
Note some alerts will also require us to install additional supporting alerts but we will remind you on these.
- ID109 - Closed Call Survey (easy) more
- ID150 - Monthly list of contracts that are losing money / below X% (medium), also ID768/560 - more 1st step is ID219 + Various - Ensure contracts are entered and billing correctly (easy)
- ID90 - Parts that don't meet warranty and may be eligible for refund (tough) - more
- ID315 - Customers using excessive toner (tough) - more
- ID500 - Warn on inventory about to become obsolete while it still has a value (medium) - more
ID677 will ensure your tech inventory is counted every X days,ID46 send the techs a daily list of everything that has come in and out of their binMost dealers allow the techs to determine what needs to be in their stock and the secret becomes taking back inventory they don’t need, use ID72 and ID694 for this.
- ID470 - Net Promoter Score and measuring customer satisfaction (easy) - more, ID559 - "Detractor" service call, warn when an unhappy customer places a service call (easy) - more
- ID181/ID54 - Keep your customers updated on the status of their service calls (easy) - more
- ID34 + Various - Technician Productivity - more
- ID200/ID216 - Update customers on sales order, include UPS/Fedex tracking link, include survey (easy) - more