Before you complete an eAuto upgrade, please search the WorldShip Computer for these two files: EAutoExport.dat and EAutoImport.dat. These should be saved in a safe location before the upgrade just in case.
Server Move effective UPS Integration:
1. The SQL login ID from the original server used in the integration, must be manually deleted from the converted Eautomate production database security section
2. New SQL Login id to be used in the ODBC and worldship integration connection must be created on new server with the default schema _custom_placeholder on the converted eautomate production database
3. The ODBC driver used in the integration on the Worldship workstations must be updated and configured to point to the new server using the new login id & pw
4. The EAutoImport & EAutoExport Worldship import/export mapping logins must be updated in worldship with the new SQL userid & pw
New Worldship workstation added:
- The EAutoImport.dat and EAutoExport.dat files can be 'copied' from the original workstation (or a working workstation)
- The files must be placed in the appropriate worldship subfolder (installation path varies from install to install)……. […/ImpExp/Shipment/ ] typicall
- The ODBC DSN name used in the integration on the original/working workstations must be created on the new workstation. Note: DSN name is CaSE SenSaTivE!
If the files are copied into the correct fold, but they do not show up in the worldship client as an option for Keyed Import or Export After Shipment Processing, then typically the DSN name is wrong (or the DSN userid & pw login connection isn't working
New User on WorldShip Computer?
Open the Import/Export Menu in WorldShip, to eAutoExport to verify the user pointing to the ODBC