Please use this link to view the main overview page of the ID923 Report.
Page Two Details:
This page of the report shows the last six rolling months of clicks billed, broken-down machine type. You can use the drill down under Model Category to see the breakdown for each specific model included in the model category.
**Model categories are set using the ID295 Model Mapping App. See this link for more details on how to set that up.
1. BW Base - Number of base clicks billed for BW meter groups.
2. BW Overages - Number of overage clicks billed for BW meter groups.
3. Actual BW Clicks - Number of actual BW clicks ran on machines.
4. Color Base - Number of base clicks billed for Color meter groups.
5. Color Overages - Number of overage clicks billed for Color meter groups.
6. Actual Meter Color - Number of actual Color clicks ran on machines.
7. Total Clicks Billed - Sum of BW and Color Clicks billed on machines.
8. Machine Count - Number of machines in group.
**All clicks are in the period they were invoiced, clicks are not allocated across coverage periods.
The breakdown of clicks on this page is by model, showing the number of black and white and color clicks run on each model. To tie out these clicks to the clicks showing in each category on page one, please keep in mind that the charts on page 1 are broken out by meter type, not by machine type. The BW clicks billed on page 1 include both BW clicks ran on BW machines and the BW clicks ran on Color machines.