Please use this link to go to the main overview of the ID923 report.
Page Three of the report:
This page of the report sums together all clicks and MIF for the MFP, Printer and Production models, comparing the current calendar year to the previous calendar year.
1. Black and White Clicks Billed. Total clicks and MIF are shown for the current month and year to date, for the current calendar year and the previous calendar year.
2. Color Clicks Billed. Total clicks and MIF are shown for the current month and year to date, for the current calendar year and the previous calendar year.
Click on the + sign next to The Model, Model Type and Model Segment to drill down to the model level.
1. Clicks Billed vs. Actual - Graph showing clicks billed versus actual clicks.
2. Total Clicks Billed - Total clicks billed for model. (Includes base and overages)
3. Total Actual Clicks - Total actual clicks ran for model. (BW plus Color)
4. BW Clicks - Total black and white clicks for model.
5. Color Clicks - Total color clicks for model.
6. Other Clicks - Any clicks with a type of other.
Meter type category set in eAutomate, go to Tools - Lists and Codes and select Meter Type:
1. MIF - Total machines in field for model.
2. Revenue - Total revenue by model.
3. Cost - Total cost by model.
4. Margin - Total margin by model.
5. Supply Cost - Total supply cost by model.
6. Parts Cost - Total parts cost by model.
7. Labor Cost - Total labor cost by model.
**Numbers in the last two sections are shown for the previous year to date and then again for the current year to date.