CEO Juice and SalesChain have now teamed to allow for quick easy access to various resources.
Your reps can access Surveys, Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and Invoices:
1. Surveys - pulls all CEO Juice survey data and compliments the survey data with other data from SalesChain and eAuto to give the rep a great bit of information. This is also available for view an a number of fronts:
- Daily calendar view has a list of surveys completed by the sales rep’s assigned accounts for the given month
- On the customer view page the sales rep can click on see the full history of the surveys for the client
2. QBR - Quarterly Business Review (ID258), please see THIS LINK for needed variables on this alert subscription that effect filters. Any user with access to a particular account in SalesChain will be able to run the report for that account and can expect to receive email of report within 15 minutes of request. Report will send to email associated with Sales Rep email in SalesChain.
*The QBR pulls all child accounts from parent. It’s not built currently to be ‘the’ account. It works from the account selected to identify the ‘Parent’ account and then runs all accounts.
**Anyone listed in to:/cc: of your ID258 alert subscription will also receive the QBR requested from SalesChain. (bcc: will not send to anyone as it is intentionally not connected). Email will come from the email address listed in from: of your ID258 subscription. Subject line will start with "Requested Customer Review", followed by Account Name
3. INV - Contract Invoices (ID939), be sure to complete needed variables for this alert subscription. Invoice(s) will send to email associated with Sales Rep email in SalesChain.
For set up:
1. Be sure your company is subscribed to CEO Juice alerts ID258/QBR and ID939/Invoices, then reach out to SalesChain to have them set up their piece that pushes that information to the local network. Please then have them pass along authentication details to us to be able to create the linked server.
**Please also see attachment available at bottom of this post from Sales Chain on Hardware and Configuration Requirements for your IT Dept.