Alerts developed quickly for use during the COVID-19 times:
Mass audit your contracts for any setup issues
- Check the overage rate settings for any typos, see ID20
- Review your contract equipment to ensure they are in a meter group billing, see ID293
- Does the math work between base rate and covered copies, or did someone accidently change the overage billing cycle and forgot to update the base amount, see ID542
- Review your techs activity for a longer period, i.e. last 12 months use ID204 on demand report.
- Which techs have too many reschedules, are they stocking the correct parts in their carstock? See ID393 and ID629 for help.
- Are vacation/sick days being recorded for techs via timecard entries, more here
- Review your call types for accurate set up more here
- Review holiday hours more here
- Do technicians all have a burden rate set? more here
- Do you have active equipment records that are old and no longer used? See ID157 to help clean up
- Time to tackle Model Categories? more here
Got a lot of ITT calls, our process ID890 can sync the calls and the meters.
- Are you retaining obsolete inventory? Do your min/max levels need to be adjusted, or possibly start the project to implement min/max levels? See ID500/ID543 for stock levels based on MIF clicks and stock. ID75 will help with dead/non moving inventory.
- Technicians carstock, are they holding onto parts they don't need, use ID72/ID694
- Item Yields for parts and supplies, are there items missing yields? Now can be a good time to google those item #s for a yield and update. Ask CEOJuice to get you a full list of all missing. ID571 can help with pushing in our yield data, if you have not used this process before.
- Are there active item records that are old and no longer used? See ID337 to help clean up
- Want to start using AR Tasks to track when customers are contacted for payment, and when they need to be chased again if they haven’t paid by a date, overview here. ID604 and ID605 will automatically open/close tasks. ID182, ID21 will help monitor the process.
- Customer records missing an AR contact with an email? Use ID387
- Is it time to look at automating past due statements to customers or emailing them past due invoices? See ID213 and ID800
- Do you have active customer records that are old and no longer used? See ID156 to help clean up
- Typos in a contacts email address field are easily missed, see ID305
- Have your users been utilizing the pencil edit for location changes on EQ records, instead of creating a new location customer? Using the pencil edit break reports. See ID891 to identify these
- Mis-matched GL codes for Revenue and COGS accounts, ID759 will identify which are incorrect.
- Set up reporting to "the Model", about a day of setup but then run reports in seconds
- Want to push in lease data into EA, see ID667
- Do you have a process to ensure reps are on top of lease end deals, ID64/ID65
- Want to know which of your customers are not using Managed IT or another Key Service (ID789), perhaps now is a good time to explain that you can help with that remote set up.
- Selling Add On products are often not worth the reps time, but we can automate it, ID567.