ID768 provides a list of the top 10 Worst Performing Contracts with no plan. The contract you have lost the most money on will be at the top of the list, and is sorted by Period Margin. We have found clients who review one or two contracts per week, will see a impact.
Note: This alert DOES NOT report on Deposit Based Contracts
Sample of ID768
At the top will report # of contracts reviewed and a plan/snooze date entered, a zero means no one has reviewed any contracts click here for details on how to snooze
- Ranked: Worst performing contract at top.
- Period Profit/Loss Margin: Sorted by gross margin dollar amount.
- Period Revenue: Period covered is noted above in text, this example is for Rolling Month 1 (RM01) to Rolling Month 12, so the last full month back 12 months, see here for info on Analytics labels.
- Contract Lifetime Margin: This shows the life of the contract and not just the period selected.
- All Contracts Lifetime Margin: This show all contracts for the customer, your losing contract may be offset by a profitable one.
- NPS: This shows Net Promoter Score information from our surveys, knowing how happy a customer is can be an important metric when determining an action plan, more here. N/A will show for customers with no responses to the NPS question.
- Report: Link to ID150 Contract Profitability Report, details revenue and costs, more here. The link will run the report for a period to match the end periods (RM01-RM24 as this alert fired) per Variable W on your subscription. If you see "No Server" or "No Report", then your company does not have SSRS Reports (No Server) or does not have this report (No Report). See here for more troubleshooting, email us at email@example.com with questions.
Variable W: Set how many months Revenue/Cost you want the alert to consider. RM12 = looks back 12-months, RM24 = looks back 24 months. Default is RM12 & maximum is RM24.
Variable X: Set specific Contract Type Codes you wish the alert to report only, leave blank for all.
Variable Y: Set minimum months for contract to be active before reporting. Default is 6 as it's likely too soon to do anything sooner until click revenue accumulates.
Variable Z: Custom Property in eAuto to "snooze" a contract from reporting, using a date.
Variable 1: Set number of contracts alert to report on. Alert fires weekly, we suggest leaving this at the default 10 contracts, and setting Action Plans and using Snooze feature for any contracts to review in the future. Each week it will report the Top 10 Worse Performers, excluding the snoozed contracts until there date to review has passed (if still a problem).
Variable 2: Note Type the alert will report, this is your detailed action plan set on the contract.
Variable 3: Set minimum number of equipment required linked to contract. Default is 0 and we recommend keeping it as such so none are excluded, i.e. in case someone forgot to link equipment or perhaps you have two contract records but only one contains equipment. If you do elect to indicate something other than 0, please list number as negative (i.e. -1 will require at least one active equipment record linked to contract record). **FYI this is a count of contracted equipment PLUS contracted serviceable items.
If you don't have time to review these you can ask the CEO Juice team to tackle a couple from the list and report what we found, and how we found it. We won't be as familiar with the nuances of the contract but it's a start. This is included in the monthly fee.